Saturday, April 19

Um.

No kidding! I was really kidding about the "must show picture of abs" bizness! I swear!



By the way there are a great many of you nice men in Tunisia, Qatar, and Iran with high speed internet, who try to contact me at 1:45 in the morning your time (ahem?) via Skype. While I'm all about the fostering better relations with the Arab world, for real, when your profile says "favorite song" is the Arabic version of "If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?", I have to confess that Nobel Peace Prize that accompanies all that Skype phone sex? Well, it comes at too great a personal price. Try skype username Jimmy.Carter and thanks.

Okay, now that the song is stuck in BOTH our heads...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!